Thursday, January 21, 2010

My kid is in the hospital.

I hate waiting. I especially hate waiting when I feel that I should be DOING something. Big B has been sick for the past few days... she's been throwing up and rejecting even water. No idea what's wrong with her except that she's an empty shell of the spitfire that is my child.
So this morning, after being up with her every two hours all night, I sent her to the hospital with my husband - and that is where she is right now. This is the worst feeling ever. She is in process of possibly having an I.V shoved into her tiny four year old hand to rehydrate her. And I am blogging.
I keep telling myself that this is the way it has to be, I need to be here for Baby B and Husband is more than capable of dealing with this. However, I am the MOM! My baby needs me and I can't be there, and it feels awful.

No comments:

Post a Comment