Thursday, January 7, 2010

So... now what?

So Christmas is over, and I must say .. thank goodness. I, personally, didn't have the best go of it.

First of all, no school for two weeks. I love my daughter more than anything in the world, but I'd really gotten used to that 2 1/2 hour break most days :)
Secondly, I had a sinus infection, which led to antibiotics, which led to a stay in the hospital where I became the proud owner of a shiny new Epipen.
Thirdly, just as my eyelids stopped swelling, I started throwing up. Then both my daughters started throwing up. It was really lovely. Although, no one was actually sick on the big day, and I did get to eat Christmas dinner (which I didn't throw up for almost 24 hours!) so that's something :P

The end of 2009 had kind of been kicking my ass. Husband? Never home, working two jobs, can't remember my name. Schoolwork? Kind of stuck, would rather clean the toilet or shower drain than do it. Children? Both exceedingly lovely, yet still working my last nerve. It did have it's high points - I got to take my girls to see the Wiggles, and the older one to an Opera, which she LOVED...

I'm excited for 2010... the bar is really not set all that high to be better than last year. Already, I've got hubby back, since the show he was in finished it's run! So come ON, 2010! Let's DO this thing!

No comments:

Post a Comment