Friday, February 26, 2010

Now for something completely different

What if life really were like this? What if you met people and decided in the first 2 seconds whether you were going to bother talking to them? Just from the way they looked as a floating head on a monitor?

There's been a lot of talk about Chat Roulette lately. I, personally, am glad (thrilled?) that we don't decide the fate of a potential relationship in the first 2 seconds. For people like me, who take a few minutes to warm up and get a conversation started, this would be the death knell for any social interactions I might attempt. "Uhm... are you mute?" would be the FAQ before they reached out to click the "pass" button.

I came across this short film about it, which I found interesting, so here you go.

No comments:

Post a Comment