Wednesday, November 3, 2010

I'm Probably (Not) Going to Kill You.

Have you been in a really crap mood and not been able to figure out why? Just wandered around feeling kind of off? Like if anyone talked to you, for any reason, you might just rip their face off and feed it to them? That's me today.

Little stuff is making me crazy. The kids got some new play-doh and as soon as I turned my back they mixed it all into one big brown blob. Kee smeared yogurt all over the table. Beege felt the urge to copy everything I said for a while. There was some head-butting. There was some soap "art" in the bathroom. All of it making me feel like I'm at the mall on Christmas eve. (Which could very well take first place for my own personal hell.)

And really? If THAT stuff seems to have made your mum angry, why would you then do THIS while she's in the kitchen making lunch?



Do you see the big grey lump there? That is the RUG! I swear Beege was just trying to see if she could make my head explode. I have never been so happy to leave Beege at school and get Kee down for a nap.

I wonder if any of it can be blamed on the hideous green glow?

2 comments:

  1. I despise Play-Doh. The crumbiness..the messiness..the no going back once it's brown and mixed...and also metric messes. I feel your pain.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't ever let "Moon Sand" into your house - it is about 1,000,000 times more annoying than Play-Doh. It's fun to play with, but it is *impossible* to clean up. It gets *everywhere*.. it's awful. My girls have some and I only let them play with it outside, and even then I strip them down and shake out the clothes before they come inside.

    http://www.moonsand.com/

    ReplyDelete