Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Pictorial Evidence.


These are the tools I spent most of yesterday afternoon with: the heavy, metal, ice chipper that I would not want to weather a winter without, the shovel to get rid of the ice that I've chipped, and the broom for when the shovel doesn't work because I didn't actually get all of the ice but I can't see what I'm doing. (And, yes, those are Christmas lights. I'll get to it!)


This is, unfortunately, about a third of the unwanted skating rink that is my very, very, long driveway.


This here? Why, this is three and a half inch thick ice! Yessiree!


Oh, this? This is why you should never have a beige couch and a dry erase crayon in the same house. Also? When you try and clean a purple stain on a beige couch? It shows you just how dirty your couch actually is. Looks like I get to make a slipcover.

1 comment:

  1. That kind of thing just doesn't happen in the summer, does it? We are halfway through February, though! It is almost over!

    ReplyDelete