Monday, March 28, 2011

It's (Not) The End of The World.

I am sad to say that Kee appears to have given up napping.

Which is not to say that she won't nap; more that she will nap, but then stay up until ten. Using her exhausted sister as a punching bag.

And so.

Actually, I'm looking forward to spending some time one on one with her. It's going to be great - especially as the weather gets warmer and we can play outside. We've already decided that we'll go to "Toddler Time" at our library once a week, and it's going to be lovely.

However. I will not let this deter me from the writing. Yes, it was nice to have a specific block of time set aside when I could write with no one to interrupt or need me. And yes, it was definitely nice to have a time that I could look forward to every week day when I knew I would not have to share any cake that I was lucky enough to be eating.

I'm just going to have to suck it up and get used to writing with someone in the room.

So for the next little while, if the writing is a little choppy -- maybe containing some completely random sentiments and abruptly ending thoughts -- please forgive me.

No comments:

Post a Comment