Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Desert Islands, and Tina Fey.


Every once in a while, the question of who, or what, I'd bring with me to a deserted island comes up. It's usually because "Survivor" is on.

Anyway. The list changes from year to year; the only constant being soap. Sometimes I want to bring a chef, sometimes the professor from Gilligan's Island. It really depends.

I have a new addition to my list. It's Tina Fey.

I'm pretty sure that she is going to be a permanent fixture, just like soap, because I am madly in love with Tina Fey. She is one of the funniest women ever and I love everything she does, almost without reservation.

We'd have so much fun! Her sense of humour is a little wierd, so's mine. We both love our children. We've both written award winning television shows. Okay.. I haven't done that, but I wish I had. We did both marry guys named "Jeff" though, so there's that.

Depending how long we were stuck there, I'd like to think that we'd end up with either a full length feature or a really good pilot. So I guess I'm adding Tina Fey and an unlimited supply of pencils, erasers and paper. Maybe a solar powered laptop.

I would also like mysterious food deliveries. Oh, and Amy Poehler. I heart their comedic love children.

So, Tina, Amy... in case you're reading this, I love you. If you ever feel the urge to work with an untried mother of two, who may be the only one who thinks she's funny, I'm totally in.

No comments:

Post a Comment