Monday, May 9, 2011

I'm Having a Baby!!


Okay, okay, fine - I'm not technically having a baby. My sister is though, and seriously? That's almost as good! I am so super-excited! And I've known for a couple of months, and not even told anyone! (Well... except my friend Mary. Because, you know, conversation.)

Really though; I get to have cuddling, and new baby smell, and baby giggles, and tiny toes, and I don't have to do all the work! I'm guessing this is how my husband felt about it when I was pregnant.

I've decided to call it "Spud." I'm pretty sure they're not going to go with my pick.




*BTW, the thumbs up ultrasound is Beege.

2 comments:

  1. How fun! My sister in law just had a baby on Sunday, but considering I'm sitting here with my own baby on my lap, it's not QUITE the same...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so excited! This baby has been hoped for for a while now.. so many people are waiting to love him or her! :)

    ReplyDelete