Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Day Seven... Uhm...

Whew! I almost couldn't think of anything to write today! Thank goodness my husband is a month late with my anniversary gift.

I haven't gotten to play with it yet, but I'm pretty darn excited to see how Angry Birds looks on it. Did you guess yet?


That's right, I am the proud owner of a shiny new iPad2! The funny thing is that I think it was last year about this time that he bought me my net book. And it was quite possibly also for our anniversary that he bought me a laptop. And my iPod. There is a definite technology theme running through gifts from him. I suppose that's to be expected though, him being a tech guy.

What's really funny though is that I'm practically a Luddite. I do like shiny things though, so I guess it all evens out because, boy, is it shiny. It's so thin and slick looking; totally appeals to my inner aesthete.

Now I have to go look for a nice steam punk skin for it and then I can get down to business.


Ooooooooooooooooooooh. If I was the type to "squeeeeeee!",
I totally would.

No comments:

Post a Comment