Tuesday, June 28, 2011

I Didn't Know He Made Juice.

When I was younger, if I wanted to try something new, I would base my drink choices on strange names or packaging. When I started drinking (gasp!) alcohol, I very often ended up with a glass of miscellaneous green or Windex-blue.

Apparently, I have not changed much at all; when I saw this at the store, I could not resist. It was even pretty tasty!


Apparently, lots of people who are not me did know about "an Arnold Palmer." If you throw in some grain alcohol, it's called a "Happy Gilmore*." Golfer drinks... who knew?



*I probably won't be doing that.

2 comments:

  1. I'm a sucker for a pretty bottle, too. I totally get it!

    Have you tried Sobe water? Pretty bottle PLUS very tasty drink!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll keep my eyes open for it :)

    ReplyDelete