Friday, October 21, 2011

I Think I'll Go For A Walk Outside Now.

Fall is my very favourite season of the year. I love it when it's just chilly enough that you need a sweater, but not cold enough that you need a hat. (I look weird in hats.) Perfect for a walk.

Kee and I have been going for long walks almost every day since the beginning of October. At first we had planned to just meander and explore the neighbourhood a bit. We discovered early on though that we would pretty much have to follow the same route each time.

Our first walk went kind of like this:


No big, I'll just go this wa...


Hunh. Okay. Fine... this way then...


Okay. This is getting ridiculous.


On the plus side, once we've gone around all the construction, I end up with a 5K walk. And every once in a while, we do manage to see some nature.


In the middle there... beside the extension cord.

3 comments:

  1. That's hilarious. Is that a woodpecker????

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes! Isn't it lovely? We seem to have a lot of them around here this year. Maybe they're attracted to all the construction noise.

    ReplyDelete
  3. that's exactly what my neighbourhood looks like. and it seems to switch up every few days, so my route to work had to keep changing.. and they never made it easy. That's one of the reasons I started getting a drive everyday.. I hate construction season, but I love fall...

    ReplyDelete