Saturday, November 26, 2011

Stream of Conciousness...

Go:

Okay, so I can't write anything on the "proper" computer because my husband is taking a programming course online, which,of course takes precedence. You know... learning and whatever.

So today, the big kid and I went down to the library to make some clay things with some people from the Gardiner Ceramics museum. Which I hope to take her to at some point. You can get free passes through the library, and it's not one of the big ones, like the Science Center or the ROM, so you don't even have to get there at the crack of dawn and be put in a draw. Which I wouldn't want to do, because who wants to get the kids ready to go first thing in the morning, which is hard enough on it's own, and drag everybody to the library on the premise that you then MIGHT get to go to the Science Center? Not me.

I went and got 12 new colours of thread when we stopped by Fabricland on the way home. All that really means is that I can't put off the sewing that I have to do anymore because I "didn't have the right colour thread." I'm working on a bunch of Christmas presents, which, of course I can't talk about, because they're Christmas presents.

I'm watching "Elf" right now, which is actually funnier than I thought. I love Will Ferrell, so that might have something to do with it; and Zooey Deschanel! Love her. Although, sometimes that's really just not enough, because I gotta say I'm never going to see " Jack and Jill", no matter how much I love Adam Sandler because that one can't be anything but crap. Crap wrapped in vomit, really; have you seen the commercials? Boo, Adam Sandler!

Aaaaand... Time.

The end.


[edit: here are some links for above mentioned things that I could not include due to iPad/Blogger non-compatibility.]
--The Toronto Public Library PASS program
--"Jack and Jill". You can't tell me that movie doesn't look like a crap sandwich.

2 comments:

  1. LOVE Elf! My kids were cracking up the other night. I'm not a big Will Ferrell fan, but I LOVED Bob Newhart in it and thought Will did a great job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Will Ferrell is one of those people that almost always makes me laugh. Even against my will. I laughed til I cried most of the way through "Anchor Man" and even "Night at the Roxbury". It's (one of) my dirty little secret(s).

    (Well, not anymore.)

    ReplyDelete