Monday, December 5, 2011

Funny Girl: Redux.

Kee's been on a rhyming kick lately; she'll just rattle off words (and not words) that rhyme while she's doing something else. She's really pleased when she stumbles upon actual words that rhyme.

All this rhyming has also kicked up her joke telling a notch. For a while there, it was all "knock knock" jokes; her favourite being "Orange you glad I didn't say banana?" [Yes, for the love of god, don't ever say "banana" again!]

She has now moved on to what did the ________ say to the _______? Most of the time, instead of trying to come up with something for whatever the item was to say, she'll yell "NOTHING! ______s don't talk!"

Have you ever watched Wild Kratts? It's not a bad show; educational, and much easier to deal with than Zaboomafoo. Wild Kratts is one of Kee's very favourite shows.


They call each other "Bro" all the time.

So, I suppose this was inevitable.

Kee: What does a bro say to a hoe?
Me:...
Kee: WHAT DOES A BRO SAY TO A HOE?
Me:...
Kee: [agitated] MUMMY!! WHAT DOES A...
Me: I don't know, honey, what?
Kee: [dissolving into giggles] Nothing! Bros don't talk!

Which, really? Sort of funny.



Sometimes, it's not just deja vu.

2 comments:

  1. That's really funny. I would spew hot chocolate through my nose if my son said that!

    Cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had to try hard not to laugh... that's not really the kind of joke I need her repeating to Grandma. :)

    Thanks for stopping by - I always love to hear from new people!

    ReplyDelete