Thursday, January 19, 2012

Leap Blog Day: You Know You Wanna.

So. There's this thing going on. It's called Leap Blog day.

What, exactly, is this "Leap Blog Day", you may ask. Well, let me tell you!

The ladies at We Band of Mothers, Just Inappropriate, Southern Fried Children, and Mothers of Brothers decided to start up a day to celebrate other blog writers. Which is great, because we all deserve a little celebration now and again.

Here's what you do: Join up by clicking the frog icon over there on the right. This will take you to the sign up page where you can register your own blog. Have a look at the other blogs listed, take some time to get to know everyone. Then, if you want to, ask someone to do a guest post on your blog! (And someone might ask you to do a post on theirs!)

It's a great opportunity to have your voice heard by some readers you may not have reached before, as well as bringing your readers a new voice that they may not have stumbled upon themselves.

Simple right?

I (despite my innate fear of joinery* and/or rejection) have signed up. You should too. Totally. It's gonna be fun.

I mean, no one's asked me yet, but it isn't for a while. *cough*


*As in, joining things. Not cabinet making. I'm actually pretty interested in cabinet making. If I can manage to convince the husband that I should get the garage (as well as a room in the house to call my studio), I may open a shop. I'll let you know.

2 comments:

  1. hey! I thought *I* was going to get the garage! where else am I going to put the drum kit and wall of amps?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well... uhm... outside? Maybe we'll get you a nice storage locker. :\

      Delete