Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Leap Blog Day is Coming!

So. Remember a little while ago, I mentioned this "Leap Blog Day" thing?

It is coming up, in just three weeks, but there is still time to sign up! The only thing is, you kind of have to do it now. The time for ruminating is over; pick someone already.

  • WHEN: Wednesday, February 29
  • WHY: To get your voice heard by a whole different audience, and offer that opportunity to another blogger as well. (Plus, FUN!)
  • HOW: Click on the frog in my sidebar and hop on over to We Band of Mothers to sign up.
  • URGENT: You should contact whoever you want to ask to write your guest piece **NOW**
  • DEADLINE: Has been extended for submission-- you must complete your guest post and email it to the person who asked you for it by February 21

I, myself, have a wonderful guest blogger lined up. I'm not going to tell you much about her yet; except that she's lovely, and one of the many people I'm glad I've been able to "meet" through my blog.

So go! Leap! Meet new people! You totally know you want to.

1 comment:

  1. Check out http://faithinambiguity.blogspot.com for an award. I'm enjoying your blog! :)

    ReplyDelete