Wednesday, February 1, 2012

You Like Me, You Really Like Me...


I knew it would happen eventually, but this is so sudden; I mean... I didn't even know I was nominated!

No, I didn't win an Emmy; I won a MOV award!*

My very first award! (And MOV is a Pulitzer Prize winner**, so she's totally qualified to be handing out awards.)

I have been honoured with the "Down-to-Earth Angel" Award. And, really, it is an honour; you should go check out the other winners of the MOV awards. Some good stuff in there.



And now, it's time to spread the love, so here we go:

First to Jen at My Adorable Small Town Life, the Sunshine Award, for being generally sunny and upbeat.

To Tashab at Awsomesauce & Other Experiments, the Tasteful Gardener Award. Tasha posts pictures of her garden and food she's made that almost convince to try making my own pickles.

And last, but not least, to Mareth at Lime Riot, the Really Great Craft Blog That I Just Found Award. Which is pretty self descriptive.

To accept these awards, all you must do is link back to this page, give an award to a few other bloggers, and answer this skill testing question: What made you write?

My answer being:
"Loneliness, boredom, and the wish to preserve the tiny shred of sanity that I had left."





*Yes, MOV did just make it up, but it's from MOV, so it's extra special. Plus, I'm pretty sure that's how the Oscars started out.
**Future.

6 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. And to you, my fellow MOV honouree! :)

      Delete
  2. What a lovely idea!! Congrats on your award and thank you so much for spreading the love my way! I am almost through this week and looking forward to blogging it forward for sure! :)

    ReplyDelete