Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Now You're It!

Sorry that it's taken me so long... I know that I made some vague noises about "tomorrow", but it just didn't happen. So here, finally is part two.

First: Eleven Random Facts (about me).

1. I really, really, like dill pickles. Sometimes I eat them until I get sick. Then I feel stupid and vow never to do it again. This vow usually holds for at least two months.

2. In university I was in a radio play called "Home". I played a teenaged girl named "Jane" who was a witch. There was a Scottish accent involved and I had a lot of trouble with the line "Angus! What are you doing in my room?!"

3. When I was little, I had a tricycle with a giant front wheel. To me, it seemed like one of those incredibly tall bikes that you see in old timey pictures, ridden by suited gentlemen with handlebar moustaches. It was painted a pale shade of pink lemonade.

4. I have, at various times, taken classes in French, Cantonese, Mandarin, and German. I know a few words in Spanish, and a poem about using the toilet in Icelandic.

5. I love office supplies.

6. One of my favourite movies ever is The Wedding Singer. Other favourites come and go, but that one has stuck around since highschool.

7. I think that laziness can be a valuable weight loss tool. ie. I'm too lazy to brush my teeth twice at night, so if I do it right after supper, that's it for me and food for the evening.

8. I love having exercised; it's the getting up and exercising in the first place that gets me. (The same goes for cleaning, actually.)

9. I am afraid of failing. I am also afraid of succeeding. This is somewhat limiting.

10. Do you remember that show about the couples who went and spent a year living as pioneers? I would love to do that.

11. I would love to have a complete vegetable garden to feed my family from, but I kind of suck at gardening, and my family won't eat vegetables.


Now to tag the next players in this little game!
Your mission (should you choose to accept it) is to give eleven random facts about yourself, answer my eleven questions and then pose eleven questions to other bloggers.

Pyra at Pyra Lives
Jen at My Adorable Small Town Life
Julie at Feeding the Cat
Rebecca at Playground Confidential
Rachel at Grasping for Objectivity

(Of course, since I left it so long, a lot of the people I'd tag have already been tagged - Tara at Faith in Ambiguity and Beth at Word Nerd Speaks, to name a couple...)

Here are your questions, ladies:

1. Name a book that somehow changed you. How?
2. If someone were to cook you the perfect meal, what would it be?
3. Who do you want to be when you grow up?
4. You find a wallet containing $20,000 on the ground, containing no identification. What do you do?
5. Name one completely irrational fear that you've got.
6. Give me three songs that you're embarrassed to admit you like.
7. What is one thing you absolutely love about yourself?
8. If you could be doing ANYTHING right now, what would it be?
9. What's the best thing that happened to you this week?
10. If you could perfect one skill overnight, what would it be?
11. Tea or coffee?


Okay. Go.

7 comments:

  1. You rode a Penny-farthing as a child? how quaint!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just when I thought nobody loved me...
    Pastrami, dill pickle and Swiss cheese on sweet and sour rye, yum!
    I like office supplies too.
    Thanks Skwishee, I needed a kick up the arse.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great facts! And I DO remember that Pioneer show - my parents loved it! They SO wanted to be on it. However, that would be my nightmare.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I remember watching that show and being a little jealous when they were in the cabin making the quilt together for Alana's sister's wedding present. What a wonderful story to go with it!

      Delete
  4. Thanks for tagging me!! I just posted!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. http://www.myadorablesmalltownlife.com/2012/06/snag-it-bag-it-and-tag-it-part-i.html

      :)

      Delete