Sunday, June 30, 2013

Connecting The Dots: A Review.

A while ago, I wrote a post about going to see a Bobs and Lolo show on Family day. I was totally thrilled when Bobs and Lolo actually read it, and offered to send me a copy of their new CD to review. I agreed, they sent me a copy*, and we've been listening to it every day ever since.

I've said it before, but I'll say it again: I love them. They make music for kids that is educational and enjoyable for both parents and kids. They perform a variety of different styles on this CD, and I can honestly say there's not a single song that I don't like. Although, I might be a little embarrassed to be caught singing "Poo Poo" in the lineup at the bank. (Incidentally, one of my kids' favourite songs - what is it with kids and poop?)

As well as the new CD, they've got a new show, "Sing, Dance and Play with Bobs and Lolo", airing on Treehouse! To find out when you can catch them, check out the Treehouse website.





*Ages ago - I'm a terrible person.

1 comment: