Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Literally Wordless Wednesday.

You know how I've been saying for a while that I yell too much? And how much I hate it? And that I wish I could find some way to get them to stop and listen without yelling?

Well, the universe has provided me with an answer.

Yesterday, I may or may not have yelled at someone very loudly, because I may or may not have found them "doing magic tricks" in the toilet. There may have been a plunger involved. I also may or may not have lost it on someone who thought it was a really great idea to tackle her sister and shove her under a bed.

Last night, I noticed that my throat was a bit sore. This morning, I can't talk.


Today, I will be communicating with the kids through a system of pictograms, charades, and a text-to-voice program Husband set up on the computer before he left for work.

I'll let you know how it goes. 


2 comments:

  1. Hahaha - doing magic tricks in the toilet! Why do I find that so damn hilarious? I'm sad that you lost your voice, but this post really gave me the jollies.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Julie! Good to see you! :)

      Okay... now? I find the whole situation hilarious. But finding my girl elbow deep in the toilet when she was supposed to be brushing her teeth? So SO gross. And she didn't want to wash her hands because she "hadn't even peed yet!" Oi.

      Delete