Friday, December 20, 2013

Hello Kitty Hula Girl.

The other day, Husband took the girls grocery shopping with him.

As with any other time he goes shopping, on his way out the door, I reminded him that if he saw any socks for Kee, he should buy them. Two sets. Because there are only three pairs in the house that she'll wear. I've tried many different kinds, sizes, and colours, but she will only wear size 9 ladies' Hello Kitty ankle socks.


So. As they passed the lingerie department, Kee broke away and ran towards a rack yelling "BOOBY COVERS!" She then pulled down a bra, held it in front of her and started dancing, exclaiming "LOOK, DADDY! I'm a HULA GIRL!"

Then he died of embarrassment.

But he did find the socks, so totally worth it.







*No husbands were harmed in the production of this post.

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I hope Fox knows what's in store for him. ;)

      Delete
  2. I am in awe of your husband's shopping abilities. I tell Joe to get milk, he comes home with egg nog. Nice job, dad (embarrassment notwithstanding).

    ReplyDelete