Wednesday, June 25, 2014

I'm Not Really Here.

This isn't a real post. For a few reasons.

1: One of the side effects of my weird inability to ready myself to move is that my swiss cheese brain can't hold onto a post idea from the time I think of it to the time I get to the computer.

2: I can't find my pants. I washed and folded three loads of laundry, one of them containing every pair of pants that I currently wear, and it's gone missing. I kind of need to find them before pick up.

3: I've got a guest post up over at Mommy's Weird, so you can just go read that.

Must. Find. Pants.





3 comments:

  1. I'll help you find your pants if you help me find my girdle.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And my lost youth. xoxo Marianne

      Delete
    2. Lol... I already found my pants, thank goodness, but sadly that means you and your girdle are on your own.

      The boys are probably using it as a slingshot or something. ;)

      Delete