Monday, December 8, 2014

Ohmygod, She's NINE.

This weekend, a number of awesome things happened.

First of all, this amazing girl turned nine.

Beege at 1 month.

Nine! This is a fact that I am still trying to wrap my head around.

Her birthday was on Saturday, and in a happy coincidence, we were invited to a Netflix preview event at the Scotiabank Theater downtown. Aside from the main event, there was pizza, candy, colouring, and dancing... the girls had fun, and I didn't have to plan any of it!

All Hail King Julien airs Dec. 19th on Netflix.

If you've been here awhile, you know about my ongoing struggle with the boxes. On Saturday night, a miracle occurred, and now my living room looks like this:


Apparently, the fact that my entire family was coming over for a birthday party on Sunday was just the kick in the pants that we needed to actually do something about them.

(But do me a favour, and don't look in the laundry room, mmkay?)







2 comments: