Friday, June 5, 2015

This Will Indeed Be a Challenge.

Yesterday (while taking a break from moving shelves and things) I came across an 8 week crafting challenge that I've decided to take part in. What better motivation to get my craft room in order than that, right? This was the first week - make anything at all using a photo. As long as there is a photo involved.

Of course. I did manage to get the shelves together yesterday. But I couldn't lift them. So this is my room at the moment.


They're going to be great once I get them upright and filled with wonderful craft supplies... but at the moment, they're blocking access to everything. Especially the closet (you can just see it on the left there) which happens to contain my big box of photos. And my photo printer. I also only had one day to do it, and it just happened to be a PA day for my kids. I had an inkling of a plan that involved the three of us sitting around the table painting some lovely wooden picture frames... but I think they're in the closet too.

So for my week one challenge, I cut a picture out of an old calendar that I found stuffed on a shelf. Which I hope counts... it is a photo, I just didn't take it. Still good?

"Out of this world"... get it? *snort*
I promise, next week will be more involved!

Do any of you want to take part? Let me know! Tag me in your posts or tweets or whatever so I can see what you made!



1 comment:

  1. I am now going to stalk this blog until I see that those shelves are up and filled ;)

    ReplyDelete